What are Domains?
Domains are the URLs you would type in your web browser,
What are the ActiveSync settings?
ActiveSync Server: msync.zoho.com
What is Two Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an additional security process to secure your account by the combination of a password and a mobile device. This reduces the chance of your account being hacked into and protects your data with extra secure measures.
What are Distribution Lists?
A Distribution List is a group of mail recipients that is addressed as a single Email Address.
What are Aliases?
An Alias is similar to a Distribution List but it is intended for only one recipient.
What are the IMAP settings?
Incoming Server Name: imappro.zoho.com
Require SSL: Yes
Require Authentication: Yes
How to generate an Application Specific Password?
Login to mail via a web browser.
Click My Account link at the top to view Zoho Accounts
From the left menu, select Security > App passwords
Under the Application Specific Passwords, click on Generate New Password.
- Enter the application name associated with this specific password. The app name is just a reference name, for you to verify/revoke in future.
- Select Generate to view the application specific password.
- The device-specific password will be displayed only once and will not be displayed again.
- You need to use the password without any spaces in the device.
- You can click on any of the application-specific passwords to view the past generated time, IP and location.
- You can delete any password if you no longer use the device or to remove access to the application.
How do I access my mail via Web?
To access your mail via Web, type "mail." followed by your Domain.